We ship worldwide using ELTA services, which is the regular Postal Service of Greece. The packaging and handling of your order from us takes 1 day and once it is shipped from us it is delivered to you within 2 days the most (within Greece) and 5 days the most ( other Countries).
The date of arrival is approximate. We hold no responsibility for possible delays caused by the shipping company. We always e-mail to the costumer the receipt of acceptance of the package by ELTA and a tracking number so that you can check at any time the exact location of your order till it is delivered to your door.
All our items are safely packaged, so as to be delivered to you in one piece and are shipped insuranced, by ELTA. We hold no responsibility for possible damage of the goods, caused by the shipping company, during transport. In case the parcel during delivery is damaged in any way, it is best not to accept the item or to open it in front of the postman, or take pictures while you open the package. In the rare case the item inside is damaged, you may return it to us to repair it, but all shipping costs from and to you will burden the client. All shipping costs will be refunded when the mailing service remunerate us.
In the rare case you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an unconditional money return guarantee within 15 days since the delivery.
• Mail us a brief explanation for the reason of your return, accompanied with the data of the returned item.
• Once you contacted us we will give you specific instructions where to return the item.
• When we receive the returned product, we will notify you by mail and we will issue a refund with the total amount of the purchase, whithin 30 days since the product returns. The mailing fees for returning the items to us, burden the client.
You should also have in mind the following:
Any returned items should be mailed to us by regular mail, through your
country's regular Postal Service and not by private courier companies.
• You should pay extra attention to the packaging of the returned items! We do not refund items that come back to us damaged or broken due to poor packaging of the sender!
Unstoppable Co fully respects your privacy by keeping the information given to us during your online purchase, strictly confidential. Unstoppable does not sell, rent or loan your personal information to any third party. You can make a secure payment via Paypal, or the secure platform environment of Alpha bank, during our checkout process.
When entering our home page you can get a Customer ID, by logging in. The personally identifiable information you provide Unstoppable during that process, is strictly confidential and is been saved in a form of a cookie. These data are only used to keep track during your visit and between visits. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of being assigned a Customer ID, we recommend disabling cookie support in your browser (please see your browser documentation for specific procedures).
Unstoppable has its base in Athens,Greece therefore the laws of the Republic of Greece will govern these terms and conditions. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law.
Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the
site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on ASOS, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Unstopable user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.